The structure of the organization includes:
* Board of Directors
* Core Volunteer Staff
* Expert Pool
* Senior Advisors
* Local Partner Organizations
* WWW Coalitions
Core Professional Staff:
World Water Watch utilizes approximately 12 core staff members who volunteer their skills to day-to-day operations and special projects.
• Expert Pool of Environmental Scientists, Engineers and Educators:
World Water Watch draws on 80 experts in a wide variety of water resources fields to work with local NGO’s to accomplish watershed projects.
Expertise areas include:
• Design and operation of water quality monitoring networks
• Simulation modeling
• Acquisition and interpretation of remote sensing data
• Development and support of educational programs
• Support of community outreach programs
• Software design and development
• Development and distribution of publications
• Management of workshops and conferences
• Accounting and financial management
• Senior Advisory Board:
World Water Watch relies on senior advisors from a broad range of backgrounds that are familiar with both international development issues and water resources problems and programs.
Special thanks to Megan Ferrell, David Lehning and Jeff Mitchell for their contributions to the development of WWW’s WEB site.
Thomas L. Theis