Data Central identifies and collects water quantity and quality data from a host of sources in addition to WWW projects.
All data is safely secured on WWW servers and available to other NGO’s, foundations and governmental agencies, as well as the general public.
There are five steps involved in WWW’s data acquisition and management:
* WWW’s Meta Data System organizes and categorizes global water quantity and quality data.
* Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) aspects of all data sets are evaluated.
* All data sets are reviewed and evaluated for both spatial and temporal characteristics.
* To the extent possible, maps and images are created and made available to partner organizations.
* Appropriate analysis and evaluation tools are identified and made available to partner organizations.
Standards, Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC)